Schluesselszene.net

Greetings from Scotland.

My German is terrible so I do not know if I am posting in the correct part of the forum. I am a member of The Blue Order, a fans group at Rangers FC in Scotland. Recently another of our members travelled to visit KFC and you Ultras group earlier this month. Myself and him are looking to travel over towards the end of the German season. The set up at KFC looks amazing and I look forward to experiencing it myself for the first time soon.

Rangers & KFC Uerdingen :)
Stoffel
First of all welcome to our board! And yes, you definitely picked the right part to post; at least the one that fits the topic best, since so far we didn't need a seperate area for foreign visitors. ;)
I didn't get the chance to meet your friend when he visited, but I know that some other people here did, so let's hope they come across this post. Have you already looked at the schedule and decided which game you might want to see? We're definitely looking forward to welcoming you!
Not had a look at schedule yet but I'll be looking to come over around May/June time. I look forward to my visit and meeting everyone. My friend brought me back a scarf and many stickers. Things look great in Germany which is a stark contrast to Scotland.
dominik
kann einer bitte was er da geschrieben hat auf deutsch übersetsen würte es gerne wissen
Stoffel
Er und ein anderes Mitglied seines Fanclubs der Glasgow Rangers wollen gegen Ende der Saison dem KFC einen Besuch abstatten und sich die Fanszene anschauen. Sein Kollege war vor ein paar Wochen schonmal da und es schien ihm gefallen zu haben.

TheBlueOrder: Here's a list of all the games this season: [url]http://www.kfc-uerdingen.de/2011/saison/spielplan.php[/url]
Sadly the games towards the end are not the most exciting ones, since three of them are against the big teams' reserve teams (which nobody really cares about) and most of them are also away games. If you want to see our stadium, the home games are marked with an (H).

I remember reading about the Rangers being in financial trouble a while ago but never really got around to following up on that. How are things looking by now? We sure know the situation, we've also gone through our share of incolvencies throughout the last couple of years, which is part of the reason why we are working our way back up from league six.
Times are still tough here for Rangers. We are still in Administration, we have five potential buyers. The Administrators however are taking their time, I do not disagree with this as we want the right people in place to take our club forward. There has been a Fighting Fund set up to try and help the club through the process of Administration with administrators reporting a loss of £1 million a month. Currently the Fighting Fund sits at £250,000. The fans have been great with our past three home games being sell outs of 49,000 home fans. The support for our club is world wide and it has really shown. Our fans have had a better week after we defeated our rivals Celtic at the weekend. The atmosphere was amazing, due to Celtic being able to win the league at our Stadium. Although we were able to stop them! Things would have been interesting if we did not get a 10 point deduction for going into Administration.

Pictures from The Blue Order's display against Celtic will be on our website soon ( [url]www.theblueorder.co.uk/joomla[/url] ) and the other group - Union Bears - will be on their website. If anyone has any questions about the fan scene at Rangers or Scotland as a whole then please speak up. I speak no German what so ever so I can only use translators.
Niklas
I'm sorry, but... Celtics rule! :D
Als alter Bochumer hab ich da was Schönes: [url]http://www.bochum-loyal-rsc.de/[/url]
That is me and my friend booked up for Thursday 31st May until Friday 4th June. Staying at City Hotel (I believe) hoping to take in the away game that weekend. Look forward to meeting you guys. Can't wait now. The Blue Order member who was over earlier this month is still yet to book.

BRING IT ON!!
Stoffel
I guess we should hope that our team does well this season then, so that we will have something to celebrate at the last game. Although, if not we'll just drink more, either way it should be a fun game. ;)
I meant to write Monday 4th June. I wish you guys all the best for the rest of the season and look forward to seeing you soon.

Also congratulations on securing a place in the Semi Finals the other night. Great victory!
Not long now my friends.

Nächste Spiele

Keine Spiele in den kommenden sieben Tagen

Letzte Spiele

23.03. 18:00 KFC Uerd. 4:0 Hilden
24.03. 15:00 VfB Homb. 0:1 Nettetal
24.03. 15:00 SF Baumb. 2:1 TVD Velb.
24.03. 15:00 Rat. 04/19 2:1 E-Frintrop
24.03. 15:00 Schonneb. 2:2 TSV Meerb.
24.03. 15:30 SC Tönis 1:0 Kleve
24.03. 15:30 FC Mülh. 2:2 ETB Essen
24.03. 15:30 Büderich 1:0 Sonsbeck